Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinwheel Birthday

Hi!  Today's fun Birthday card was made using the Pinwheel Sizzlits Die and the beautiful Sycamore Street DSP from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration flyer.  The ribbon stems are made with the matching Sycamore Street Ribbon which comes in a separate pack with buttons.


Here's a close up of one of the pinwheels.
I used the Borders Scoring Plate to add some dimension to the Lucky Limeade layer.  I cut the scallop edge by hand.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Wacky wishes (hostess set)
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Sycamore Street DSP
Extras:  Big Shot, Pinwheels Sizzlet, Simply Scored Scoring Tool & Borders Scoring Plate, 1/8" Mini
             Brads,  Sycamore Street Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...