Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinwheel Thank You

Hi!  Today's post is a thank you card I made for one of my students.  I love these little pinwheels!  They just make me happy for some reason...maybe it's remembering them from my childhood.
It didn't show up well in the photo, but I used the Borders Scoring Plate on the bottom of the card.  It really adds a lot, and I like the versatility of being able to score where ever I want on my card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  One in a Million
Paper:  Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (2013 Sale-A-Bation)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Borders Scoring Plate, Pinwheel Sizzlits Die, Mini Brad

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...