Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Unforgettable Henry

Hi!  This is the Valentine I made for my son.  He told me a couple of weeks ago that he was too old to get a Valentine from his parents.  Well, I thought that was just crazy!  I mean really, who tells their stamping mom not to make them a card!! I told him he was getting one anyway, but I did promise not to make it too mushy.  Henry came out a little on the "cute" side, but at least I didn't add a ton of hearts, ribbon and lace!!  lol  
I tried stamping his little hat in many different colors and then just decided to go with the Basic Gray one.  It's hard to see, but the hat, hearts and sentiment are all mounted with Dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Henry Says
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  More Amore DSP, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Gray
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...