Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Banner

  Hi!  I've seen so many cute Valentine banners, so I just had to make one too.
I used two pieces of card stock, one measure 3" x 9" and the second one was 3" x 9 1/2".  I scored each every three inches.  The longer one will have a 1/2" flap so you can glue it to the back of the first piece.  The DSP/card stock squares measure 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".

The ribbon and button are from the Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.

I used my Big Shot and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies to cut out the letters.  
The Hearts a Flutter Framelits was used for some of the hearts, for the rest I used punches.

Supplies
Stamps:  Happy Valentine's Day, Hearts a Flutter, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Real Red, More Amore DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Real Red, Pool Party (marker), Basic Gray
Punches:  Full Heart, Small Heart
Extras:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Pearl and Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...