Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Lollipop Holder

Hello!  I love this lollipop holder that I saw on Dawn Olchefske's blog and couldn't wait to make one.
I used the Petal Cone die to make the holder.   Cut one piece, fold it and use sticky strip to adhere it closed.  The Real Red scalloped semicircle was cut using the die too.  I did use a tad of Snail Adhesive to hold the flap down.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  That's the Ticket
Paper:  Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, More Amore DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Punch:  Ticket Duo Builder
Extras:  Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, 
              White Bakers Twine (dyed with rubbing alcohol and Primrose Ink)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...