Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Mini Milk Carton

Hi!  I really like the project I have to show you today.  The possibilities for filling it are endless, dark chocolate would probably be my choice!
 I used the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die and my Big Shot to make this cute "Love" carton.
I kept my embellishments pretty simple, but again the possibilities are endless.  The Pool Party Heart was cut with the Hearts a Flutter Framelit Die then ran back through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Affection Collection
Paper:  More Amore DSP, Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Real Red
Extras:  Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Die, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder,
             Pool Party Ribbon, Pearl & Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Baker's Twine (dyed with
             Primrose Ink)


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...