Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Treat

Hello!  These little M & M treat holders were so much fun and easy to make.
 I punched out the "happy valentine's day" stamp with my Full Heart punch and layered it on top of the Hearts a Flutter stamped and die cut heart.
I love these 1" x 8" cello bags from Stampin' Up!  You can fill them with candy pieces, licorice, pretzel rods (dipped in chocolate of course!) and much more.  I tied the hearts to the bags with a piece of White Baker's Twine.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Happy Valentine's Day (special single stamp available Jan. 2013 only), Hearts a Flutter
Ink:  Real Red, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Punch:  Full Heart
Extras:  Big Shot, Heart's a Flutter Framelit, White Baker's Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...