Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Clockworks

 Hello!  I thought I'd share a masculine card today.  I love the Clockworks stamp set.  This time I used silver embossing power and my heat tool on the clock case, and then I stamped the roman numerals and the hands with Black Stazon ink.  In the center I used a 1/8" mini brad.
The Basic Gray card base is stamped with Basic Gray and Night of Navy ink.  The Night of Navy card stock layer was embossed with my Big Shot and the Argyle folder.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Clockworks, Family Reunion
Paper:  Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Extras:  Heal Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, 1/8" Mini Brads, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...