Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Hello!  Today's card is cased from Carolyn Lindenmayer, who lives in Australia.  She posted her card on Stampin' Connection and I just had to make on for myself.  Thanks for the wonderful idea Carolyn! 
I chose bright colors for my card while Carolyn chose pastels.  Both cards look really pretty.  Tangerine Tango is one color I almost never use, but I had this ribbon and wanted to use it!  I love this card, it would brighten up anyone's day.  I am really going to miss this sale-a-bration stamp set!!!!  It's just beautiful and you can do so much with it.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (2013 sale-a-bration)
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Punches:  Postage Stamp, 1" Square, Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!  Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Connie, this is ADORE-able!!! I love it. Gonna have to CASE it myself! TFS. Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...