Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bunny Butt Card

Hello!  There have been so many cute "Bunny Butt" cards posted this year that I just had to make one of my own.
I used a few different punches to make this cute little gal, the pads on her hind legs were made with the Owl Builder punch.  I sponged all the edges with Pretty in Pink.  Before embossing the Crumb Cake paper, I inked the Woodgrain embossing folder with Early Espresso ink using a Brayer.  The Bloomin' Marvelous flowers and leaves were cut out by hand and mounted with glue dots.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (2013 sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Punches:  Owl Builder, Large Oval, Boho Blossom, 2" Circle (non SU)
Extras:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing folder, Glue Dots, Brayer

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope I've inspired you to make your own card!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...