Friday, March 22, 2013

Candy Holder

Hello!  Today I have a cute project that I cased from Mary Fish.  You can view her cute St. Patrick's Day one and get the directions here.  Thanks Mary!
Here's the front of mine.  Don't you just love the 5/8" Flower Trim from the Spring Catalog?  I took my Crumb Cake Marker and rubbed it again the edges of the flowers to darken them up so they'd match the ribbon.  You can also spritz them with alcohol and ink to give them color.
Look, a Ghirardelli square fits perfectly inside.  How cute is this for a little treat for someone special?!!  I was thinking that I could make this a little taller and it would be a perfect holder for a gift card.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Four Frames
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Tea For Two DSP
Ribbon: 3/8" Crumb Cake Taffeta, 5/8" Flower Trim

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by today! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...