Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Basket

Hello!  Today's project was cased from Connie Stewart and you can view her beautiful basket and wonderful video here.  I made a few changes, and was very happy with the way mine turned out.  It is such a cute basket and I'm sure I'll pull it out again next year!
Here's the front.  It was made with just one piece of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock and the Ovals Collection Framelits.  I used my Watercolor Crayons and a blender pen to color the bunny.
Here's a side view.  This basket is quite large and holds a lot of candy!!  I cut some thin strips of Wild Wasabi card stock for the grass.  
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Extras:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Whisper White 5/8" 
             Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...