Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Hello!  Today is a very special day in our house...it's my son's 19th birthday.  I just can't believe he's that old already!  Here's the card I made for him...
 Kyle has always been a fan of sea life so By the Tide was the perfect stamp set to use for his card.  The Tempting Turquoise card stock measures 4 1/4" x 11" and was scored at 5 1/2" & 2 3/4".  The Real Red Lobster was very bright on the Whisper White card stock, so I sponged it quite heavily to tone it down a bit.
The sea horses were stamped on scrap paper, cut out and then mounted with Dimensionals.  The ferns were stamped with Tangerine Tango and the fish with Jet Black Stazon.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  By the Tide, Wacky Wishes
Paper:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...