Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hi!  Today's card is pretty clean and simple.  I have been looking at all the DSP I've bought this catalog year and thought I better get busy using it up!!  
It is hard to see in this photo, but I used the Borders Scoring Plate to add some zig zags to the bottom of the card.  I used two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to add some bling to my punched piece.  The ends of the DSP strips were cut with my 1" Square punch.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Family Reunion
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Punches:  Word Window,  Modern Label, 1" Square
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Borders Scoring Plate, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...