Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Maggie

Hello!  Today's post not only features the beautiful Secret Garden Stamp Set and Framelits, but my Maggie too.  Maggie is 8 years old and is a Shih-poo. She is a wonderful dog, except she never wants her picture taken!  She'll turn her head just as you push the button or hide under a table or chair!  She cracks me up.  Over the last couple of months I have managed to get a couple of photos with her looking at the camera and wanted to display them somehow...here's what I decided to make.
 Maggie is White, Tan and Black so I chose Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake for my colors.
 Each of the five panels measures 4" x 4".  I took two pieces of 4' x 11" Basic Black card stock and scored them both at 4" and 8 ".  I attached the two pieces together in the center over lapping them so the panel measured 4".  You really can't see the seam since I added a 3 3/4" square of Crumb Cake on top.
I just love how this page turned out!!!
Here are the rest of the photos.  I decided not to decorate these pages since Maggie doesn't like frills.  Each time she comes home from the groomer she rolls around until the bow comes out!  She really loves doing this when there isn't snow outside, that way she can get dirty again too!!!  Gotta love her.  Anyway, it would be easy to add some additional flowers and leaves along the edges of the photos...maybe next time.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Vintage Verses (2013 sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Paper:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. We had a shih tzu growing up - Billie! Very cute pictures and album Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mini album. Thanks for sharing this at still addINKtive this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of your dog and the creative way you display them! Really lovely project. And thank you for sharing your creativity at still addINKtive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is gorgeous! Love the way you've used the flower.
    Thanks for playing with us at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...