Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Petal Cone Basket

Hi!  Today I have a little basket that I made using the Petal Cone Die and Summer Smooches DSP.  (I thought I better use some of this DSP up since it most likely won't be carried over in the next catalog that comes out June 1st.) Here are the directions:
First, cut two pieces from the Petal Cone Die.
Next, fold each one in half on the score line so they look like an ice cream cone.
Then, line up the score line at the top with the 2" line on your paper trimmer and score.
Then, line up the top score line at the 3" mark and cut off the bottom of the die piece.
Next, cut the score line that you had folded up to the new one you made to make the flaps for the bottom.
Next, trim off the little piece on the side next to the bottom flaps.
Your two pieces should look like mine above.
Attach the two pieces together using Sticky Strip.   Fold the bottom pieces in and attach with more Sticky Strip to form the box.  I then folded down the top flaps and used a piece of ribbon to keep them in place.  Decorate any way you like.  I chose the cute little chick from the Everybunny stamp set and punched it out with 1 1/4" circle punch.  I hope these directions make sense.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Ink:  Black Stazon and various markers
Paper:  Summer Smooches DSP
Punches:  1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Tangerine Tango Ribbon

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...