Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Secret Garden

Hi!  For today's card I used the Secret garden stamp set and Framelits Dies.  I really need to play around with these two items some more, I've seen so many beautiful projects made using them.  
The flowers and leaves were stamped with the coordinating ink onto card stock and then cut out with my Big Shot and Framelits.  The 5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White layer was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder and then I used the Oval Framelits to cut out the center.  I wish I would have had a fancier (and current) "for you" stamp, after I used this one I didn't really like it.  Oh, well.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...