Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another Secret Garden

Hello!  Today's post is very similar to last Sunday's post, except I changed the location of the flowers and used a different sentiment.
Again I stamped the flowers onto Whisper White card stock and then cut them out using the Secret Garden Framelits.  The sentiment is from the 2013 sale-a-bration flyer and I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut it out.
I sponged the edges and mounted the sentiment with Dimensionals.  
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Verses, Secret Garden
Ink:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden and Labels Collection Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...