Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bloomin' Bouquet


I love this new Bloomin' Bouquet kit that Stampin' Up! just released.  The possibilities are endless!


The Bloomin’ Bouquet Project Kit (item 134542) includes the following:
  • 2 sheets of 12" X 12" cardstock featuring 13 preprinted and precut flowers (flower colors: Pool  Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
  • 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • 13 green floral wire stems
All you need is adhesive (we recommend a glue gun), and you’re set! This kit is only available while supplies last, for $12.95 US/$15.95 CA

For the life of me I could not get the video onto my blog so, click here to see the video made by Stampin' Up! showing how to make these wonderful flowers.

To order your kit today click on the My Stampin' Up! Store button to the right.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...