Thursday, April 11, 2013

By the Tide Note Paper Holder

Hi!  When we were on vacation I found several sand dollars and was trying to think of what to do with them.  This note paper holder was what I came up with, and I am thrilled with how it turned out!!!!
I used a Shaker Frame and a circle of Window Sheet between two Scallop circles to keep the sand dollar in place.
 I stamped the images from the By the Tide stamp set with Sahara Sand ink on the same color card stock.  I thought the Natural Trim ribbon was a perfect finishing touch for this project.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  By the Tide
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Sahara Sand
Punches:  1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle
Ribbon:  Natural 7/16" Trim, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...