Tuesday, April 9, 2013

By the Tide

Hello!  I have another card made with the By the Tide stamp set.  I just can't stop using this set, I love it.
Before stamping the images on the Whisper White  card stock I spritzed it with a few drops of Tempting Turquoise ink mixed with rubbing alcohol using a Stampin' Spritzer.  
If you look closely you can see the reflection of my hand in the Window Sheet that is attached to the back of the Pacific Point card stock.  I mounted that layer with Dimensionals.  I really like the 3D effect I need to use this on more of my cards.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  By the Tide
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise,  Early Espresso
Extras:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Window Sheet

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...