Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DSP Gift Bag

Hello!  A while ago I saw this cute little gift bag on Virginie Guyon's blog and couldn't wait to make one.  It only takes one 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" piece of DSP to make it.
Isn't it lovely?  I used a Velcro dot for the closure.  
Sorry this picture of my template is so dark.  It's a bright day out and I used my two lights like always...not sure what's going on.  Oh, well.  As you can see, score at 2", 5 1/8", 7 1/8" & 10 1/4" on the 10 1/2" side.  Score at 2" and 7 1/8" on the 8 1/4" side.
Cut as shown.  I used Sticky Strip on the 1/8" flap, and on the bottom flaps as well, to hold it together.
The flower was made by stamping the Calypso Coral card stock with Calypso Coral ink and then I punched it out with the Blossom punch.  After punching out the Lucky Limeade blossom I used my Paper-Piercing Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat along with the Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack to punch the holes along the edge.  Doesn't it add a lot to the flower?  I love it!!!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Mixed Bunch
Paper:  Tea for Two DSP, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Punches:  Blossom, 3/4" Circle
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool,  Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Occasions Paper-
             Piercing Pack, Pool Party Button, White Baker's Twine

Thanks again to Virginie for the wonderful idea!  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...