Friday, April 5, 2013

Framelits Holder

Hi!  Boy, I have really been struggling with stamper's block this past week.  We were on vacation for a week and then when I got home I just couldn't stamp.  Yesterday I decided to organize my stamping area and everything fell into place when I need to find a solution for storing my Framelits.
The box was made by cutting the thin cardboard backing from the DSP packages into two 5" x 11 3/4" pieces and one 6" x 6" piece for the bottom (scored it on all four sides at 1/2" so it fit inside the sides) and then covering them with Riding Hood Red card stock and DSP. I decided against making a top, I really like being able to just grab the one I want without a lot of fuss.
We got the Daydream Medallions stamp set at Convention last year and I hardly ever use it, didn't it make a lovely flower?!  I still have a few of the Pool Party buttons left from the sale-a-bration pack, I love using these and will be sad when I run out.
I've seen so many stampers layering the Papillon Potpourri butterflies and knew it would be a great addition to my box.
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Daydream Medallions, Papillon Potpourri, Secret Garden (top leaves)
Ink:  So Saffron, Pool Party, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Storytime DSP
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames, Secret Garden Framlits, Pearl Basic Jewels, White Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy stamping.
             


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...