Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Pops!

Hello!  Today's card was made for my step-father who's birthday is today.  He loves to fish so I thought the By the Tide stamp set would make a perfect card for him.
I used my Aqua Painter and some Pacific Point ink to color the watercolor paper and then stamped the images with Jet Black Stazon and Pacific Point inks.
I used my 3/4" circle punch to punch out the center of the round image and then mounted it with a Dimensional to give it a little pop!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  By the Tide
Paper:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Watercolor
Ink:  Pacific Point, Jet Black Stazon
Extras:  Aqua Painter,  Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...