Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love & Sympathy

Hello!  Today I have a couple of Sympathy cards for you.  I really like this simple card and actually it could be used for any purpose.
I spritzed the entire Whisper White layer with Baja Breeze re-inker mixed with rubbing alcohol using a Stampin' Spritzer.  I love these spritzers, at $2.95 for two you can't go wrong!
Here's the first one I made.  I decided that I didn't like the Wild Wasabi oval very much so I made the top card and I like it better.
Here's the inside.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Ribbon: Baja Breeze 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Extras:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...