Friday, April 26, 2013

Memorable Moments Birthday Cards

Hello!  Today I have a couple of cards that my Mom and I made last weekend at my Card Buffet class.  
 We used the Memorable Moments stamp set for these cards for my aunt and uncle who will be celebrating their birthdays in the near future.  This stamp set coordinates with the Label Collection Framelits.
The DSP is from the Print Poetry Stack and can be found in the Spring Mini that runs through May.  I love these color combinations!
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Memorable Moments
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake
Ribbon:  Night of Navy 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...