Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mini Album Cover

Hi!  Today I have the cover of a Mini Album I've started to show you.
I cut out 5 pieces of Basic Black card stock with the largest Floral Frames Framelits and then trimmed off 1/4" on the left side.  They are attached together with a piece of card stock that was scored at every 1/4" and folded with hills and valleys.  I cut another Floral Frame out of First Addition Specialty DSP and glued it onto the top piece for the cover.

The Secret Garden flower was stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.  I punched out one Basic Black butterfly and one Very Vanilla.  The Vanilla (smaller) one was run through my Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper Folder and then mounted with a Dimensional.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Secret Garden
Paper:  Basic Black, First Addition Specialty DSP
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Secret Garden and Floral Frames
              Framelits, 5'8" Flower Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...