Sunday, April 7, 2013

Secret Garden Birthday

Hello!  Today I have a birthday card I made for a friend using the Secret Garden stamp set and coordinating Framelits.  I decided to use three of the colors that will be discontinued May 31st.
I stamped the flowers, cut them (and the leaves) out using the Framelits, mounted them on the 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White card stock and then ran it through my Big Shot using the Lattice Square Embossing folder.  I loved the look of this card so much that I made another one similar to it that I'll share soon.

Here's a closeup of the flowers.
The sentiment is mounted with Dimensionals.
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper:  Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thanks for much for taking the time to visit today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...