Monday, April 22, 2013

Window Sheet Birthday

Hello!  I am so excited!!!  I finally hit 50,000 page views on Creative Possibilities!  To many of you this may not seem like much, but it's a big deal to me. I really, really appreciate the support I get from family members. :)  I know that my Mom and sister-in-law Cindy are faithful followers, but no way did they visit 50,000 times, so thank you all for taking the time out of your busy days to stop by!!

When I started working on this post this morning I had a couple of sympathy cards to show you...then I thought, gee this is a happy day for me, why in the world would I post sympathy cards??  lol  So, you'll see them on Wednesday!  Everything about today's card is happy, I love it.
Isn't it fun?  I got the fabulous idea for using the Window Sheet from my upline Dawn Olechefske.  She is just full of wonderful ideas!  I embossed the Window Sheet first and then took my sanding block and rubbed lightly to sand the raised areas.  
Here's a close up of the sanding.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Window Sheet, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
Punches:  1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Square (for banner pieces)
Ribbon:  Tangerine Tango
Extras:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Sanding Block

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...