Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blue Ribbon Graduation

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a graduation card I've made using the Blue Ribbon stamp set.
It's hard to tell, but the card base is Night of Navy (it was a cloudy day when I photographed this card!).  I stamped the blue ribbon and punched it out with my 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.  The ribbon is stamped with Crushed Curry onto the same color paper.  It is really hard to see, but the Whisper White layer was run through my Big Shot in the Stripes Folder.  
The "congrats GRAD" was punched out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and mounted onto a 1 3/8" circle of  Crushed Curry with Dimensionals.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon
Paper:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Punches:  1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...