Friday, May 3, 2013

DSP Gift Bag

Hello!  I got this great gift bag idea from Jackie Bolhuis.  To get the directions, click here, and watch her video.  I'm trying to use up all my old Designer Series Paper before the new catalog comes out, so I was excited that it takes two 12" x 12" pieces for each bag!  

I thought this turned out really cute.  The flower is made with the Blossom punch and a retired brad.  I tucked a 6" strip of Very Vanilla, that was punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch, under the front flap to dress it up a little.  My Multipurpose Liquid Glue was perfect for putting this together.
Here's a side/inside view.  The bag measures 6" wide, 3" deep and 7" tall, it is a really nice size!

Supplies
Paper:  Retired DSP, Very Vanilla
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Blossom
Extras:  Brad, Ribbon, Sponge, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...