Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Tina!

Hello!  I'd like to wish my cousin Tina a very Happy Birthday!  I love the flowers on this stamp and thought it was perfect for Tina (she recently posted some photos of the beautiful flowers in her backyard on facebook).
 The image is stamped on my Whisper White card base and I used the coordinating Framelits to cut out the window in the Calypso Coral layer.  I added some texture with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
I love using the smallest Pearls for the center of the flowers.  Markers were used to color the leaves and flowers.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Markers:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thank you so very much for taking time to visit today!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...