Monday, May 27, 2013

Mini Note Pad Holder

Hello!  Just a quick post today.  Quite awhile ago I posted a note pad holder I made for myself (similar to this one) and my sister-in-law Cindy commented on how much she liked it.  So, I wanted to make one for her, easier said than done!!!  I had three of the very fragile sand dollars left from our trip to Alabama, two broke, but I did manage to finish this without breaking the third one!
The sand dollar is cased between a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and a Window Sheet that were punch with a circle punch and then attached together with one of the Shaker Frames.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...