Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mini Notepad

Hello!  Here's a little notepad I made for my mom for Mother's Day...it coordinates with the purse I got her.  After all, what's a purse without a notepad.  We got together this past weekend to celebrate Mother's Day so it's safe to post this early.  :)
I love how well the Stampin' Up! colors matched the purse.  You can find these mini notepads anywhere and they are so fun to decorate.  I used my Secret Garden stamp set and matching Framelits. 
Here's a side view.  I cut the Night of Navy piece of card stock the same size as the notepad.  The Daffodil Delight piece is about 2" long (it doesn't cover up the entire backside).  I used Sticky Strip to adhere the card stock to the notepad and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the other pieces to the front of the Night of Navy card stock.  I wanted to make sure it wouldn't fall apart and these two adhesives work really well for me.
 
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Secret Garden
Paper:  Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy
Punch:  1" Square
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Mini Notepad, Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Liquie Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. would you mind posting instructions on how you adhere the cardstock to the notebook-not sure if you wrap it around the back or how it stays on without coming off
    thanks!! andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, I used Sticky Strip and Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Thanks for reminding me to add that info!

      Delete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...