Friday, May 17, 2013

New In Colors

Hi!  This card isn't really done yet, I've been stuck on what else to do.  I'll probably add some pearls to the butterflies and a sentiment in the upper left corner.  So, why am I posting it???  Well, I wanted to show you the new In Colors for 2013-2015!  I actually put it together at the last minute to take to my last stamp class to show the girls the new colors and just never got around to finishing it.
Aren't these colors wonderful?  I like all of them!  Starting with the top butterfly we have Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding (love this name), Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush (yum!) and they are mounted on Baked Brown Sugar.  I used the Woodgrain Embossing folder on the background layer and the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches to make the butterflies which are held together with a Dimensional.  The Bitty Butterflies are stamp using the Papillion Potpourri stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...