Thursday, May 9, 2013

Secret Garden Mother's Day Card

Hello!  This is the card that I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  I chose these colors to match the purse I gave her and well as the mini notepad I shared on Tuesday.

I stamped with the same color ink as the paper I was stamping on.  The Sentiment and some of the flowers are mounted with Dimensionals.  I love how cheery this card is, my mom has been having some health issues and she deserves to be cheered up a bit.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden
             Green
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...