Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Banner

Hello!  As I promised on Wednesday today I'll show you the complete birthday banner that I made for my Uncle Donald.  We are celebrating his 80th birthday on Sunday (Father's Day)!  He is a wonderful uncle and I wanted to make something special for him...I really, really love this banner, so I am happy.
This was made using the Perfect Pennants Bigz L and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies.  
The birthday cake is a very old Sizzix die I bought years ago.  My uncle was a farmer for many decades and I thought the Honeycomb Embossing folder was perfect to use on the larger triangles since it looks like chicken wire.
I know I already showed you this on Wednesday, but it didn't feel right not having the photo in this post too.  I used some leftover Hemp Twine from a couple of years ago to hold the banner together.  This is a product that I really miss...it's nice and sturdy.
The letters were mounted with Dimensionals and the Crumb Cake triangles were stamped with largest stamp from the Clockworks set.  I just had to use Not Quite Navy card stock one last time, I will really miss this color!
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Clockworks
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Crumbcake
Extras:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants & Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, Dimensionals, Retired Hemp 
             Twine

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit!!!  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...