Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hi!  I absolutely love the card I made for my husband for Father's Day.  I've had the Epic Day This and That DSP for quite awhile now and finally put it to good use.  I love this paper - it can be used for both masculine and feminine projects.
After stamping the round images I cut them out with my 1 3/8" circle punch.
I mounted "The Winner" and "Best" circles and the 2 3/8" scallop circle with Dimensionals.  The ribbon part was cut out by hand.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Punches:  1 3/8" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...