Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mosaic Madness

Hi!  Would you believe that it took me about 4 weeks to finish this card?  It just would not come together for me.  I kept working with it and finally I came up with something I could live with.  Sure hope the next time I use this set that it goes better!
It is hard to see in this photo, but I used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder on the Whisper White card base.  After stamping the images with the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set I punched them out with new Mosaic Punch.
I wanted to color the Happy Birthday tag with new 2013-2105 In Color markers only I don't own them!!  Yikes!  Guess what worked in a pinch??  My blender pen!!  Those have to be my all time favorite tools.  I dabbed the blender pen in ink and then colored the stamp just like I would have with a marker.  Now, I wouldn't want to do this all the time, but in a pinch it worked.  

I will be taking a week off.  Usually I try to stamp ahead and post, but lately it has been a struggle for me, so unfortunately I have nothing prepared.  I'll have to get busy when I come home because Convention will be a couple of weeks away and I need swaps!!!  lol  Take care and as always, thank you so very much for taking the time to visit.  :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...