Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yes, Another Mini Note Holder!!

Hello!  I just cannot stop making these note paper holders!!!  I wasn't going to show you anymore, but this one I made for my cousin, Tina, is one of my favorites, so I just had to share!
The flowers was made using one of the flowers from the Secret Garden Framelets.
I cut three of the flowers.  One I left as is, and the other two of them were cut between each petal so I could fluff them up a bit.  The smaller flower was cut using the Boho Blossoms punch and I used a button for the center.  I stacked all of the pieces, pierced them with my Paper-Piercing Tool, then used a needle to feed some White Baker's Twine through and tied a knot.  I really love this flower!
The butterfly was made using both the Bitty & Elegant Butterfly punches.  I love how cheery this turned out!
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri
Paper:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Retired DSP
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise
Punches:  Bitty & Elegant Butterfly
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, White Baker's 
             Twine, Yellow Button

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...