Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Few Convention Photos

Hi!  I took hundreds of photos at Convention and thought I'd share a few of them with you.
I love the display boards!  This row of them were arranged to spell out 
"SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE".
Love, love, love this board featuring the "Bring on the Cake Suite".
Look at this beautiful card Shelli shared with us!!!!  
Everyone loves a
Three of us DOstamperSTARS had Midnight Muse wrist bands.  Jenny, Gayle and I (left) won the Christmas Messages stamp set and the Stamp a Tag Kit from the Holiday Catalog.
Here's a photo of my roommate, Bobbie Lawrence, and I.  We had never met before Convention, I responded to her "looking for a roommate" posting on Stampin' Connection.  What a great roommate she was, not only did she shower me with gifts...she never once complained when I hogged the bathroom!!  lol

I got some stamping done yesterday and will be posting two of the Make & Take projects from Convention soon.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...