Friday, July 19, 2013

Convention Card Swaps

Hi!  As you all know I have been making a lot of the Sunburst/Starburst cards lately, so I'm sure it's no surprise that I chose this technique for my swaps as well.  To make the triangles I cut either 1" x 4" or 1 1/2" x  4" rectangles in half diagonally.
I again used the Epic Day This and That DSP along with coordinating colors.  I can't ever seem to make just a bunch of one card...so I tried different color combinations and I have to say that I really like them all.  :) The Happy Birthday is from the Blue Ribbon stamp set and the piece it's mounted on was cut with my Big Shot and Floral Frames Collection Framelits.  I again used the coordinating Washi Tape...not only do I like the look, but it is so easy to work with.  To add some texture I ran the Crumb Cake triangles through the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing folder.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Blue Ribbon, Daydream Medallions
Paper:  Epic Day This and That DSP, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight,
             Gumball Green, Pool Party
Ink:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green
Punch:  1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Collection Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Dimensionals,
              Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...