Thursday, July 25, 2013

Convention Make & Take

Hello!  Today I am sharing one of the Make & Takes from Convention.  I would have never thought to make a card like this,  but I love it!!!
Isn't is lovely?  The Coastal Cabana cardstock was cut by hand using paper snips, as well as the Old Olive arrow.  A narrow piece of Silver Glimmer paper was glued onto the Coastal Cabana arrow.  This is something I never think to do...love all the great ideas I get from Convention.  Love the coordinating envelope too!
The White Baker's Twine was colored by rubbing it on the Coastal Cabana ink pad.
Even though I stamped off the Summer Starfruit inked stamp, it still came out dark, next time I might stamp off twice so it's not quite so bold.
Supplies
Stampe Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Hello, Lovely
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Silver Glimmer
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral
         Marker
Punch:  1 3/4" Circle
Extras:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Very Vintage Button, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...