Saturday, July 27, 2013

Convention Tag a Bag Gift Box

Hi!  Here's another make and take we did at convention.  I love these boxes!  They have a clear sleeve that slides over the box so you can see what's inside if you don't want to cover it up.  It's hard to tell what size these are, just to give you an idea...I've seen some with 3 golfballs in them.
The feathers were made by punching circles then sliding them part way back into the punch and punching again making the feather shape.  Next, fold them in half and cut the fringe with your paper snips.
Here's the top view.  I really need to find time to play with these two stamps sets, I love them!

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Hello, Lovely
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP stack
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe
Punches:  1 3/4" & 2 1/2" Circle
Extras:  Glue Dots, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Ribbon, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...