Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Getting Ready for Convention

Hello!  I don't have a project to share with you today, however I do have a sneak peak of some of the pieces I am using on my swap cards (which I will show next week).  When demonstrators attend Convention we are able to swap cards with each other.  This is so much fun!  Not only do you get some terrific ideas, but you get to meet some really nice people.  Last year I met demonstrators from all over the United States and this year will be even more exciting...we have demos attending from several other countries as well.  This is the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' Up! and they are promising us a really exciting  Convention...I'm with over 6,000 attendees it will be a blast!
Well, I better get busy and finish stamping, punching and gluing!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...