Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Hello!  I made three red, white and blue rosettes to brighten up my dinette table a bit.  They aren't too fancy, but they'll do!
 I used the Designer Rosette Bigz XL die and my Big Shot to make the rosettes.
I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, the Elegant Butterfly punch, Pacific Point ink and some Pearl Basic Jewels to make the butterfly on this Real Red rosette.
The Whisper White rosette has a flower from the Secret Garden stamp set that was cut out with the coordinating Framelits with a Large Basic Pearl for it's center.
The Pacific Point rosette flower has a "4" from the Memorable Moments stamp set inside of a bottle cap.
One last photo of the three of them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...