Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Patti!

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I made for my Aunt Patti.  She's a beautiful women inside and out.  :)  I've been making a lot of these sunburst cards lately (as you'll see in the next week!) and I have loved every single one of them.  This one was made using the Epic Day This and That DSP.  Love, love, love this designer series paper.
The triangles were made by cutting pieces of card stock into 1" (and 1 1/2") x 4" rectangles and then cutting them diagonally in half.  The Crumb Cake triangles were embossing with the Chevron Embossing Folder, I like how they add texture to the card.  I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them to the Calypso Coral card stock.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Memorable Moments
Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today.  I think I'm all done with my swaps for Convention and am very pleased with how they turned out.  I'll post them next week.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...