Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Hello!  This card was made for my cousin (once removed) Melissa's birthday.  Both of us love the color pink so I just had to make her a card using the new In Color Strawberry Slush!
The DSP on the left side is from the Quatrefancy Specialty pack.  I used my Big Shot and the Modern Mosaic folder to emboss the card base.  The "Happy Birthday" is from the Wishes Your Way that was in the Spring Mini catalog and was punched out with the Word Window punch. 
I originally stamped directly on the card, but didn't like the look.   Then I remembered that I had the Mosaic punch!  I stamped the images onto scrap paper, punched them out and mounted them with Dimensionals.  Yes, it looked so much better!!
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Mosaic Madness, Wishes Your Way
Paper:  Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Punches:  Mosaic, Word Window
Extras:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...