Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Toni!

Hello!  Boy, have I been having fun making birthday cards this month.  This one is for my cousin Toni, who turns 50 today.  I just had to use silver Glimmer Paper for the 50, I love how sparkly it looks.
I did the Sunburst/Starburst technique all the way around the card this time.  The Quatrefancy Specialty DSP has a lot of bright colors in it.  They ought to cheer a girl up on her 50th birthday!  Right??!!  The Extra Large Oval punched out piece was run through my Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

Supplies
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Typeset Alphaabet Bigz, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...