Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sunburst Birthday

Hello!  Well, we are home from our wonderful trip to Northern California and Southern Oregon.  These are two very beautiful states!  We had a ncie and relaxing time and I can't wait to scrapbook the 250 photos I took...well, maybe I won't scrapbook them all!  lol

Today's card was inspired by many different stampers and page 110 in the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog.  It is so easy to make...I cut 1 1/2" x 4" rectangles in half diagonally to make the triangles for the sunburst.
I used Quartrefancy Specialty DSP and coordination card stock on this card.  What a fun card!
Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Label Love
Paper:  Quartrefancy Specialty DSP, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and
            Whisper White
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Punch:  Artisan Label

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...